Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blackhead Removal For Clear Skin

If you are like me, your acne went away with your teenage years, but you still have some recurring blackheads that drive you crazy. I learned how to remove blackheads and so can you. I changed my normal face wash to an exfoliating face wash that scrubs off all of the dead skin and dirt that was building up in my pores throughout the day. This made my overall complexion better, and my skin look much more young and radiant. After changing my face wash routine, I started drinking a ton of water each day. My hydrated skin helped prevent the other crap that ends up in blackheads from building up inside my pores. This method worked great for me, and I am sure it will work for you as well.

Luckily for me, I wasn't affect by acne scars. If you were, here is some great information on removing acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment